Saturday, June 19, 2010

Killer at Large: Why Obesity is America's Greatest Threat

I told my husband I really liked watching this documentary. It was exciting enough, interesting enough, and intellectually stimulating. He said a movie about being fat just didn't interest him. I can understand; it just seems kind of hopeless. I highly recommend watching this movie, though; it is so thought provoking. They show how terrorism is dwarfed by the deaths and expenses we have from within. We need to get involved with our government instead of being victim of it. Watch movie trailer with surgeon general of the United States.
This is another, not as entertaining, video about being fat. It actually contains some of the same scenes as Killer at Large, but doesn't go into the politics as much and goes more into the emotions behind obesity and the physiology of it. It always comes to: obesity is complex, and its going to be a different solution for different people.

No comments:

Post a Comment