Thursday, July 8, 2010

Brain Food

My husband has this thing with "brain foods". He'd post a list of what they are on the fridge, and say he needed them. The lists consisted of things such as salmon, spinach, blueberries, flax (we both didn't know what flax was). So, I'd buy a few. Then, on test days, he would tell me that I had disappointed him by not having served him a dinner of something from that list. I wasn't quite catching on, and I didn't realize that's what I was supposed to do. Can you really build your brain up overnight, or stimulate it with food for the hours your supposed to take an exam? Weirdo.

Anyway, here's another generic list of brain foods, which I requested from my husband, which he rightly points out would be enhanced if they listed why they actually are brain foods and how they benefit.

List of 50 brain foods
Brain Food Success blog
IncreaseBrainPower.com

No comments:

Post a Comment